The CyberVillainsCA is a small Java library for on-the-fly generation, duplication and substitution of X.509 certificates. It is intended for use in building or extending security testing tools, for example, WebScarab (example included).
- Generates a Certification Authority certificate for importation as a Trusted Root
- Automatically generates standard SSL server certificates for a given CNAME
- Simple API to duplicate and re-sign any certificate, preserving all extensions
- Automatically manages persistence and the mapping between original and duplicated certificates
- Also can manage substitution of ‘naked’ public keys or a mixture of keys and certificates (as may be seen in WS-Security)
- Java Runtime Environment 1.5 or greater
- Legion of the Bouncy Castle Java Cryptography Provider (included)